Q. Once I have my 1AC Security Licence what job can I get?

A. Once you have your 1AC Security Licence you will be eligible to work as:

  • An unarmed static guard
  • A mobile patrol guard
  • A loss prevention officer working in retail
  • A crowd controller at clubs, pubs, sporting events and concerts
  • A control room operator simply
  • As a concierge

© 2018 - Urban Training Academy