Q. Do I need a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) card to work as a Security Guard?

A. You will require a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) card if you are planing to apply for work anywhere that alcohol is served. If you work as a crowd controller at clubs, pubs, sporting events and concerts you will require an RSA Card.

© 2018 - Urban Training Academy