Q.Do I need a First Aid Certificate to be a Security Guard?

A. A certified copy of the statement of attainment/qualification recording HLTFA311A (Apply first aid) or HLTFA301C (Apply first aid) must be included in your licence application to SLED  for the following Class 1 security activities:

  • Unarmed Guard
  • Bodyguard
  • Crowd control
  • Guard Dog Handler
  • Armed Guard

First aid training remain current for three years from the date issued. It is required that your first aid certificate remain current whilst performing the above security activities.

© 2018 - Urban Training Academy